Your source to all things TeenNick and degrassi.

~

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Degrassi degrassi degrassi!

So ive been gone for a while but I had a good reason school was getting wild, and I somehow got caught into a relationship with my best friend.

Ok I admit some of my predictions were wrong, but not that wrong. Like Fiona didn't pose/make out with a photographer it was an artist. And maybe There is no chance for eclare... Ha I doubt it I don't care much for them but degrassi has a way a tricking us.

There will be a new degrassi teaser kinda short movie, following after its brother names it has an intense name being titled "Degrassi: nowhere to run". I hope it's not "horror themed trying to force murder and suspects down our throat, and it still has an ounce just an ounce of drama and fights in it. why do I have the strangest feeling that something bad will happen to Clare cause she just can't get a break, Poor Clare. There no point putting up predictions for nowhere to run this late, but I might sometime the rest of this week.

0 comments :

Post a Comment